Botanical Prints Product Medley: Hello card

Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Hey Y'all! I wanted to highlight something in the January- June Mini Catalog that I honestly feel like is a sleeper product. As in, you might miss it and be said because the catalog does not do it justice. Stampin' Up! has had some product medleys before. These are like suites, kind of, but better. This one knocked my socks off!! First, let's talk about what is in this melody.

Do you see that??? There is a stamp set, dies to match, printed die cuts and labels, layer cut overlays, copper embellishments, Old Olive ribbon, and double sided 6x6 papers!! Let's take a closer look at the papers. I LOVE this medley!!


And as if the colored side wasn't enough each of the backs feature a black and white pattern or print! I spy with my little eye black and white stripe paper!!! Yes I'm yelling. Y'all a good black and white stripe is my FAVORITE to use as an accent on any colored card. You can see it in my card below. It's just so timeless and classy.


And here is my first card using this Medley. I added the Hello from Label Me Bold because it's my favorite ever. I used Old Olive cardstock and Grapefruit Grove cardstock to make this card.




Details for today's card

This is a side fold card using Grapefruit Grove as the base. Old Olive cardstock as a mat and the rest is from the Medley. This would be a great gift to give someone wanting to get into crafting. It has almost everything you would need. Add a Tuxedo Black Memento Ink pad, C or D block, trimmer, and adhesive and you are ready to roll.

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT