More from the Birthday Bonanza Suite: A Toucan and Ice Cream card

Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Hey Y'all!! I have a fun birthday card for you today! I LOVE the Birthday Bonanza suite. I'm going to be sad to see this set go. It's just such a fun suite!


Details for today's card

I don't often make this orientation of card a top fold but this one is. The base is Terracotta Tile cardstock with several layers of Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper. Remember all those pieces I die cut with my quick cards? I grabbed one out of my pocket to use with this card. I LOVE the greetings in the Label Me Bold set. I stamped this happy birthday with Grapefruit Grove and fussy cut it. I added a layer of Velum Cardstock to mute the Designer Series Paper right behind the ice cream. Without the Vellum Cardstock, the ice cream faded into the background. I added some rhinestones and bam! I am in love with this cheery card.

Products Used:


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT