Quick cards using Seriously the Best stamp set

Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Hey Y'all! Over the next few days I am going to share a series of cards I made to be able to send out quickly. I know lots of people who are wanting to use their card making to fill people's mailboxes with smiles. These cards will all be super quick and easy to reproduce quickly.

I love being able to send cards for absolutely no reason at all. Today I am going to share my favorite quick card tip! DSP- yep it is truly that simple! Grab a 12x12 sheet of Designer Series Paper (also called DSP) and cut it in to 3 4"x12" strips. Then cut those to in to 4" by 5.25" rectangles. You will be left with a small piece at the end of each of your 4"x 12" strips. I like to use those in a different way. I'll share that quick card with you later on. You can cut 8 card fronts out of one piece of DSP. I layer these patterned card fronts onto Thick Whisper White cardstock for stability (ok so I'm gonna tell you, you can use the regular Whisper White cardstock but y'all it's gonna feel cheep. Just trust me on this card bases need to be Thick Whisper White period. Then end).


Details for today's card


  • Card base- Thick Whisper White side fold card
  • Bird Ballad DSP cut to 4"x 5.25"
  • Stitched So Sweetly dies 
  • The greeting Hello Friend is from the Seriously The Best stamp set and project kit
  • Champagne Rhinestones or sequins  and ribbons complete the cards. 

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT