Under construction.... learning to rebrand

Thursday, March 19, 2020
Hey y'all!! I bet you have noticed some things are slowly changing around here. I have wanted to rebrand for awhile but let's be honest, I really lack the skills and the time to do everything the way I wanted them to be. This week is Spring Break here and since we are on Covid-lock down, I have had some time to learn. I am moving my blog in a different direction style wise. No longer am I going to have bright in your face bold colors. I am moving to a calming, beach-ish color scheme. Light blues and light browns on a clean white background is my direction. For now, I have a new logo and blog header.
My maiden name is Bird. Long story short, I am embracing that image of a bird as part of me. I love this watercolor bird image so much. It's my color scheme and is just joyful to me. Please hang with me, while I learn how to change everything that needs to be changed. I'm kind of excited that I am doing this on my own! 

Live in the US?  I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT