A Little Kinder Color Challenge #3

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Hello March! Now that the year long month of January is over, it feels like the year is starting to fly by. The hubs and I have a trip planned for the end of March and the little guy graduates in May. We have lots of visits to schools planned. Oh how I love the warmer weather after a beautiful snow packed winter, too bad we never got a snow packed winter here LOL! Today we are sharing the 3rd color challenge. I am in LOVE with this color combination. It's sweet and speaks to the beautiful flowers of spring! 

Seaside Spray is my FAVORITE blue right now. It's a cool blue and leans a little bit to the baby blues but it's very grown up and sophisticated as a color goes.  I paired it with Petal Pink and Cherry Cobbler, although I don't necessarily see all three together in the same card. I feel like the Cherry Cobbler color needs to be an accent color that it applied sparingly. It's a heavy dense color with a lot of impact. It would be PERFECT for the sentiments of your cards.  Here is my first color inspiration for this challenge. 


Y'all the simplicity of this card is so chic! A little water color splash behind some vellum, a few rhinestones... and it is a beauty!

Details for today's card


  • Card Base- Whisper white side fold
  • Whisper White Layer cut at 5.25x 4"
  • 2" circle of Vellum
  • Umbrella Punch and Under My Umbrella Stamp set
  • Basic Rhinestones

Products Used:



You can now follow my blog by email! Yep... brand new posts in your inbox!



I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT