More Quick Cards

Friday, March 27, 2020
Hey y'all! I promised that the next few blog posts would be quick cards. So sticking with that theme, here is todays card.

Details for today's card

Using the same idea that DSP (Designer Series Paper) makes amazing cards, this card is using a paper from the Bird Balled Suite. I love these bird cages!! Add a tag with a large greeting stamp and you have a quick and easy card.

This card is a top fold card.  I used the Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon and some basic rhinestones to add a little flair to this card.

Products Used:


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT