Rawr-some card

Friday, May 1, 2020
Y'all! How about a card today that just makes you smile?? Here is a super fun card that just makes me happy! I love these little dinosaurs. This color combination is so fun and happy. Here is a close up.

Isn't he cute?? He's got a party hat on and ready to celebrate. Blues and yellows and corals just scream bright and cheerful.


Details for today's card

Today's card features the Dino Days bundle. I used the Designer Series Paper in 3 different patterns to create this card. Don't be afraid to mix patterns. Think about size or scale of the images as you mix them. Large flowers on one paper with small flowers on a different paper might make a beautiful background. Stripes and dot type papers usually work well together, especially if they are a different size or scale. I used the sprinkle looking paper with the stripe to highlight my dino and tag focal image.

Products Used:


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT