Happy First of July!

Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Hey Y'all!!

Have you seen the meme that tells July to come in and have a seat, because we don't want any trouble from the month? I'm so feeling that way! I am very much ready to have thing settle down. We have fallen into a nice rhythm here. Our pace I like, the family together for dinners. But part of me is also tired of the family... ya know, all the togetherness is getting to be a lot. LOL!

Each Monday I share a video over on Facebook called Maker's Monday. I create something around a stamp set, product suite, or theme. Usually it's 2-4 cards and projects, but it can be more or less based on the complexity. This week I shared a super cute idea for your Fourth of July gatherings (if you are having one).


Isn't this cute?? I love the basic idea and can see it used on all kinds of "stick" like items. How cute would this be on the stem of a sparkler? Or how about on a drinking straw? Or what if you took this star and added it to place cards that marked the food or spots of people?

Details for today's card

The star embellishment was so easy to create and honestly would be easy to create lots of in a single setting.  I used the Stitched Star dies and the Playful Alphabet dies. I mixed Night of Navy Cardstock with the dot paper from the Brights Family DSP. Add a little adhesive and the treat is ready to go!

Products Used:


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT