The Spot Creative Challenge #119 A color challenge!

Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Hey Y'all!
Today we are playing with color! I love a good color challenge and the team over at The Spot Creative Challenge has one for you. Did you know you too can play along (and you don't have to have a blog either!)?  Click on the challenge image blow to add your photo.

I am in love with Magenta Madness with Pool Party. They are stunning together. Add a little black and POW! Now let's talk about gold. It's not my color. Like for real... I don't use gold and I don't wear gold jewelry. I'm a rose gold or silver girl. No splitting hairs about rose gold. It doesn't have the yellow undertone and that is what I try to stay clear of. Now my card!


Have you seen the Zoo Globe stamp set?  I am in love with these little zoo animals. The set was made so that you can use the snow globe shakers with this set, but I see the animals being free! 


Here is a close up of my card. I love to layer my cards. Sometimes it layers of DSP and cardstock, sometimes it's layers to create a focal space (like on this card). I knew the background was busy in this card. The feel I was going for was circus tent-ish. I layered a Whisper White label layer under a vellum cardstock layer and then added my images. 

Details for today's card

Measurements:
  • Basic Black card base 
  • Largest of the tall skinny triangles from the Stitched Triangle Dies
  • Whisper White Hippo and Friends Dies

I hope to see what you create over at The Spot creative challenge blog. You don't have to have a blog to participate, just a picture! Until next week, I hope I've inspire you to create a little kindness one card at a time!

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


1 comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT