Paper Pumpkin... Beyond the Box

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Hey y'all!!
I love June's Paper Pumpkin. But now that the hype is over, what are you going to do with the stamp set? I got to thinking about all these beautiful stamp sets that I get month after month. I have quite a collection now. How about you?

Today I am bringing you several cards that I made with the stamp set from June's Paper Pumpkin kit and a some supplies from the Annual Catalog. The idea here is that you created all the beautiful cards that were planned with the kit, and maybe made some alternatives made with the left over supplies (because we know there are ALWAYS extra) and now you are left with just the stamp set. I really think that Paper Pumpkin is the best way to get started in card making. Each month you get everything you would need to make that months box. The only item that you would need are scissors.

June's Paper Pumpkin box was called Box of Sunshine. And these are my cards that are meant to go beyond the box!



Details for today's card

These 4 cards were all create with the same basic supplies- Bumble Bee, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, and Mango Melody inks; Bumble Bee, Terra Cotta Tile, and Whisper White paper; Tuxedo Black Memento ink; ribbons and sequins.  Each card uses the sun stamp in some way, and I used my favorite greeting stamps from the set. The sequins are from the Artistry Blooms Sequins.

Products Used:


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT