The Spot Creative Challenge #125 It's a sketch!

Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Hey Y'all! 

It's been a crazy week! I'm back in the classroom and students came yesterday. But enough about that, lol!

Today is a sketch challenge and y'all a sketch is a great way to craft stress free. And right now no stress crafting is just the ticket. Now when I saw this sketch I got really excited. Two things jumped out at me: the large circle and the fact that I wanted to rotate things. Now in a sketch you have to look at shapes as place holders. That circle could be anything- star, heart, rectangle, or one of Stampin' Up! many tag/ banner type shapes. The other thing I try to remember when working with a sketch is that I can change it up. It can be inspiration or it can be exact. This sketch was more inspiration.

Let's talk about what I pulled for inspiration. I loved the circle but I wanted to change the shape. I went with hearts. I changed the rectangle to go behind my shape and I made it one of the Stitched Nested Label dies. One thing I wanted to do was keep the was the fun of the circles so I looked for a paper that had circles. These papers are part of the Playing with Patterns suite. I absolutely love the fun of this paper! 

I used the cute little turtle from Back on Your Feet stamp set. I colored him with blends. It was a super quick way to color him. I little fussy cutting and there he is on those adorable hearts. This card is sure to brighten anyone's down day! 

Don't forget to check out all the great things that are part of this months challenge over at The Spot! I hope that you are inspired to create a little kindness, one card at a time!


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT