The Spot Creative Challenge #126

Tuesday, September 1, 2020



Hey y'all! This week the super creative team over at The Spot are creating things that are not cards. 



This week I decided to make a cute treat for a friend. We needed to celebrate something in her life (it's a little personal to share here since it's not my story but trust me- it was worthy of celebrating). I put some of the fantastic Pink/ red only starburst candies into one of our cello bags and made a cute topper for the bag. I'm telling you this set of dies is going to be missed and you will be sorry you missed them. 

Details for today's card

I used 2 sets of dies and 1 stamp set on this adorable treat bag! The Zany Zebras in any shade of bright is amazing... think Grannie Apple Green, or Gorgeous Grape, or go with the pink version like I did. Mellon Mambo really makes this Zebra look like she is ready to celebrate. I die cut a small star from the Stitched Stars Dies and used the middle two dies from the Celebration Labels Dies. I used the pink plaid paper from Plaid Tidings 6x6" DSP stack. Y'all it is so pretty!!! Blushing Bride cardstock and Whisper White cardstock round out my supply list. I did use the Stampin' Blends to color my zebra but honestly, you could use the Stampin' Write Markers or watercolor pencils. 

I will tell you that when I dropped this off at my friends house, she was all smiles. Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest impression. Mailing a card to someone you know needs encouragement, or dropping off a little treat. It doesn't seem like much, but in the current age of physical distancing we need to find other ways to stay connected. I challenge you to create something other than a card that you can use to make someone smile! 

Don't forget to link up with us over at The Spot. 



Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT