The Spot Creative Challenge #128.... it's a fall color challenge!!!

Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Hey y'all!
Can I be honest? Of course it's my blog right... lol. When I first saw today's color challenge, I wasn't loving it. I loved parts of it... but dang that Bumble Bee! It's never been "my color". It hangs out there reminding me of every bad 1970's photo I'm in. Given I was a very small child with little to no say in my clothes. But still; Bumble Bee taunts me.
But when I layed out the colors for this challenge on my table, well Bumble Bee sat down and began to behave. I really like mixing Gold into this color scheme, although bronze would be pretty too. The gold does something to Bumble Bee. It calms it. Here is my project. 

The start of Fall in the south is still hot and humid and all about getting ready for 2 things- football, and deer season. I wanted to mix fall with deer season and make treats for the guys at deer camp. You know a little something to keep them going in all that heat. 



I used one of our new flat 3x3 clear boxes and filled it with mini chocolate bars. I made a square background to ground my design. A simple belly band of gold foil Ornate Garden DSP colored with Bumble Bee keeps the box closed. I layered 2 circles, one gold and one the daisy print from Ornate Garden DSP. And added a Crumb Cake deer and message flag.



I added some details with blends. The dies for this stamp set make piecing the animals together so easy. I am so glad I went back and got this set!! I hope that you are inspired to create something with this color scheme. Need more inspiration? Head over to the Spot and check out the other amazing creations!



Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT