The Spot Creative Challenge #130- Sketch Challenge

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Hey Y'all! Today we are doing a sketch. I really like this sketch because of how many different shapes you could use to make this sketch. It really is a versatile sketch. Today I decided to use one of the shapes from the Unicorn set to make a Christmas card.


My card uses the Hostess set from the August to Decemeber Mini Catalog. I love this set. It's all stockings and wonderful greetings. I created a color pallet of greens and reds (traditional Christmas in my opinion). 

Since I started with a Mossy Meadow card base, I layered Whisper White on the inside for writing a message. 

Details for today's card

The inside of the car uses probably my favorite greeting from the set. This greeting would also work with Halloween cards. It says: May the season be filled with magic. The focal point of the card is the stocking and vellum heart. I used Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, and Cherry Cobbler on the stocking. The card is layers of Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzaz, Cherry Cobbler and vellum. I added some of the Cherry Cobbler Wonderful Gems as my finishing touch.

Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!




If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.












No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT