OSAT- Tricks and Treats

Thursday, October 8, 2020
Hey y'all!
I can't wait for you to see what I did with this month's theme. Halloween has always been a fun time in our family. I remember when I was pregnant with Anna Claire that I couldn't wait until she was born so that we could trick or treat. AND I almost had a halloween baby. That little stinker was set on coming early, only she held off until November 3. Her first halloween she was a pumpkin. And the inspiration for today's projects.


See SOOOOO cute!! Let's take a closer look....

Details for today's card

Here is the card. I used one of my favorite sets from last year. It's the Harvest Hello set. I also used the Plaid Tidings designer series paper.  I stamped the phrase in Bumble Bee ink. 


Now let's look at the vellum pumpkin treat box. I used the Mini Curvy Keepsake box, vellum, and a few blends. I LOVE it!!


After making the cute little pumpkin box, I decided to keep going. I made two more boxes with some of the Plaid Tidings paper and some pieces from the Halloween suite.


I really hope that you were inspired today. It's been hard during this season of 'Rona to find joy and inspiration. But working on these projects today really made me smile. 

Keep on hopping...


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.



No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT