The Spot Creative Challenge- Clean and Simple Fall

Tuesday, October 13, 2020



Hey y'all!
 This week we are creating projects around the theme of clean and simple fall. The weather here doesn't really feel very fall. With Hurricane Delta coming in, the weather was warm and humid- definitely not fall feeling.  Another thing I noticed when I started working on this challenge is that I don't own many "fall" stamp sets. I mean there are some really great sets, I just don't own them. I decided to pull out the stamps called A Banner Year to make today's card. 

 
Let’s take a look at my card. 




Details for today's card


I based my color scheme on the Plaid Tidings paper. I used Pretty Peacock, Terracotta Tile, and Bumblebee. 

I really love the simplicity of this card and how quickly it can be created. I hope that you are inspired to create a fall card for our challenge. Check out the other designers at The Spot Creative Challenge for more ideas!!



Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!

If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.



No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT