The Spot Creative Challenge #133 It's a color challenge!

Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Hey Y'all!
Today the team at The Spot is bringing you a color challenge. These are quickly becoming my favorite! 

I love this color combo. It says manly and fall.  Of course I had to pull out a set that hasn't seen much ink, Lovely You. It's a punch bundle.  I used some DSP, made my own DSP, and layered several die cuts/ punches for this card.


So I fell in love with this stamp set because of the sentiments but the addition of these floral elements really makes this a great set to add to a starter kit. I added in the butterfly and greeting from the Butterfly Gala stamp set. I think that they worked well together.  Let's take a closer look at today's card.

Details for today's card

Let's take a closer look at the area that holds the greeting. I layered 4 different die cuts/ punches to make this area. The bottom layer is Rich Razzleberry. Then a layer of vellum. Then Pretty Peacock that I used a foam brayer and one of the stencils to add some "texture" too. The top layer is whisper white cardstock with Pumpkin Pie ink. I added a few Pumpkin Pie colored sequins to add some sparkle and some Embroidered Ribbon to finish off the card. 

I hope that today's project inspired you to pull out some ink and create! Head over to The Spot and check out what the rest of the team did!



Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!
If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.



No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT