The Spot Creative Challenge #131- Case the designer

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Hey Y'all! Today I am sharing my CASE of Sara Levin. The card I picked just "spoke" to me. There are so many things that I loved about this card.... the colors, the bold simplicity, and the paper! I really didn't change much in making this card. There were a few items that I didn't have (like the ribbon) so I had to make changes. 



This is Sara's card. I love everything about it!! The colors, the cut out letters, the ribbon, and the touch of bling! It is simply perfect.  Now here is my take on it. I did have to change a few things but y'all!! 



For my version I used the same color scheme, papers, and general layout. I changed the shape of the greeting tag, the words, and the ribbon. I can not tell you how much I love the playful alphabet!! The letters are perfect for cards like this and the "window" effect is very cool. Let's take a closer look.

Details for today's card

This is a top folding card. I layered Real Red under the paper from the Plaid Tiding paper pack. Then I used the largest of the square-ish shape from the Hippo and Friends die set to cut both a real red piece and a whisper white piece. I cut my letters from the whisper white piece and layered it over the real red. I used Momento ink to stamp the word "heartfelt". I added the ribbon and some "bling". I hope that you hop over to The Spot to see the other recreations of Sara's work!






If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!











1 comment

  1. Love your CASE of my card, Karen! You've tweaked the original perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT