Beyond the Box, December Paper Pumpkin

Monday, December 28, 2020
Hey Y'all! I hope that all is well in your corner of the world. It's peaceful here today. The sun is out and the air is cool. One of my two chick-a-dees is home for the holidays, the other is only going to have a few days here. Life is very different feeling right now. I love a home that is full of noise and laughter, and I love my home when it's quiet. Each is so different and brings a different feeling. This time of year I like a mixture of both, it helps in my reflective process. I don't know about you but in the quiet of the night, under the lights of a Christmas tree I see to be drawn to reflection. This year is no different. It's a comforting feeling, and one I look forward to each year. 

So how on earth does that apply to what I am sharing today? It's all about the comforting feeling. This month's Paper Pumpkin kit is adorable and meant to pass on comfort to others. Also I have been thinking a lot about connections... the people we normally would see but don't due to lock downs, or shelter at home orders. I think that the cards I'm creating with the stamp set from this month's Paper Pumpkin Kit are perfect for connecting with our loved ones. I mean, who doesn't LOVE a bear hug? 

I made 3 alternatives for this kit, I also made a video that will be on my YouTube channel. Let's take a look at the cards.

Details for today's card

For each of today's card I used the color pallet of Soft Sea Foam, Pretty Peacock, and Rich Razzleberry. 
I did add two stamps from the upcoming You Are Amazing stamp set. 

This first card uses Soft Sea Foam as a base. I added a banner in Pretty Peacock and stamped the word Hooray in Soft Sea Foam. The word congrats and the background stamp comes from the new You Are Amazing stamp set.

This card uses the Pretty Peacock cardstock that I stamped with the adorable bear from the Paper Pumpkin kit. The flag is Soft Sea Foam and the scalloped rectangle comes from the Stitched So Sweetly dies. I love how the bear fits inside the next to largest rectangle. I colored the bear using Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends.

And our last card adds some fun DSP from the Pattern Play 6"x 6" paper pack. 


Watch this month's Beyond the Box:


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT