Countdown to the new Mini! 10....

Sunday, December 27, 2020
Hey y'all!
I am so excited!! Today we are starting a countdown to the new mini catalog. Today is our first day and uses one of the CUTEST stamp sets! We are going on a shark hunt with the Shark Frenzy stamp set.


Details for today's card


Our first card showcases using the stamps to create our own background papers. This is the reason that I started stamping... the ability to make my own pattern papers. I used one of the dies to make a stencil that I used to create the "bubbles" on the scalloped  rectangle. 


This set is packed with goodness!! I love that this set is cheeky. I used several of the words to make the greeting on this card. Check out the mustache on the shark!!! It's like a dad joke in a single image. The DSP is from the Annual Catalog... it's the Whale of a Time pattern paper. 


Oh my geez!!! Y'all these cards just get better and better. Here is a grandpa shark. He has the top hat and cane and that adorable red bow tie! Take a quick peak at his eye... yep that is a gold monocle!It's stamped and then heat embossed with gold powder.  I am using sequins from the Whale of a Time suite. There is a "swish" in the dies but I had already cut this piece of DSP with the Curvy Celebrations die so I used that instead of cutting a new piece. I also added a circle of vellum cardstock and some sheer ribbon to finish off this card. 

You know I couldn't leave the momma shark out! We make this card in the video for today. I really wanted to share this stencil technique and blending brushes. Again we have a cheeky card with pink lips and eyelashes on this mommy shark! Check out the video....



No this set isn't just for kids. I love the feel and cheekiness that just makes me smile. I know you will be seeing more of this set in the coming weeks and months. It's just too cute!

Thank you for joining me for number 10 in my count down. 


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT