Are you mad for Magenta Madness yet?

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Hey Y'all!
Today I'm sharing with the team from The Spot for this weeks challenge. I have been looking forward to sharing this card for WEEKS! 

We are playing with Black, White, and a Pop of color. The second I saw this challenge, I knew my pop of color- Magenta Madness. 



Details for today's card

This card is exactly what I imagined it would be! I started with a card base made from Magenta Madness cardstock. 



I added two layers, one of Whisper white and the other is the black and white plaid from Plaid Tidings in the August to December Mini Catalog. The stamp set I picked was the Zany Zebras from the Annual Catalog. I also used the little half circle stamp from the Pattern Play stamp set. Oh and that "It's your  Birthday" stamp is coming during Sale-a-bration (Next week I start my count down to Sale-a-bration). I added two more layers, one of Magenta Madness cardstock and the other is the Whisper White layer I stamped on. 




I used a scrap of Whisper White to stamp and cut out my zebra and the light Seaside Spray Stampin' Blend to give it a little pop. I layered a vellum cardstock heart and added some rhinestones to finish my card.

If you haven't seen the other projects that the team made, you need to click on the image below and check them out! 


Products Used:





Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!
If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT