Countdown to the new mini #7

Wednesday, December 30, 2020
Hey y'all! 
The weather man is calling for rain here and lots of snow across the US. I wish we would get snow but our reality is cold (temps around 35) and rain. It's just miserable... unless you are able to hole up in your craft room and create! Then it's a perfect kind of day. 


Countdown #7- Enjoy the Moment

I mentioned in one of the Instagram posts for today that 1. I didn't love this set when we got it at On Stage; 2. today's posts were going to be a he said she said kind of thing. So as we dive into these cards, notice how this set can be used with different color schemes. 

Details for today's card

These first 2 cards are the "she said" versions.  The color pallet is Rococo Rose, Blushing Bride, and Sahara Sand. I'm mixing something old and something new in these cards- new stamp set with annual catalog DSP. I know I get all excited about the new things in the catalog. I want to create with stamps and papers that I haven't played with before. I'm guessing you feel that too. Forgetting what we already have in our stash and adding it to our new projects gives new life to something old. And you already had to have it!



These cards are my "he said" version. These are the cards that I feel are more masculine. Not that any "she" in your life wouldn't like them too. These also feel a bit more natural and earthy to me. I really am starting to fall in love with this set added to the In Good Taste paper (that to be very transparent- I had to have because it's amazing but have struggled to use).




So there we are! 5 beautiful cards to inspire you to use the Enjoy the Moment stamp set. 


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT