Tuseday's with The Spot Creative Challenge #144

Tuesday, January 5, 2021
Hey y'all! 
It's Tusdays with The Spot! Today we are throwing down with a designers choice challenge! It's gonna be a good one! The new January June Mini Catalog is live and the designers grabbed their favorite new items and are dishing up some serious eye candy!

I decided to create with the new Sweet Strawberry Stamp set and punch. I am in LOVE with this stamp set and there is a coordinating Sale-a-bration (SAB) suite. I have to say that there is something super cheerful about strawberries and the ginghams and plaids that usually accompany them.  

Let's break down this whole berry bunch of products. In the New January to June Mini catalog you will find the new Sweet Strawberry stamp set and the punch. In the SAB catalog you will find the Berry Blessings stamp set and DSP (designer series paper). Here is the best part about any SAB product... it's a free item when you reach a qualifying order level. The Berry Blessings set and paper come as a pack and are considered a level 2 item. 

Details for today's card

Now it's time to break down today's card. Since I wanted to share just the Sweet Strawberry set in this card, I didn't have any of the Berry Blessings DSP to work with. That isn't an issue because I can always make my own pattern paper. I went with a color block layout and on each of the colors I stamped something... either a stamp from the Sweet Strawberry set or I made a plaid using Pattern Play stamp set. The label on this card is from the Hippo & Friends die set (you need this die set in your life!) I stamped the strawberries and tops on Whisper White cardstock. I then punched them out with the coordinating punch. The bow is out of the Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, another must have in my craft room.



I really hope that you like this card. It's part of what I'm sharing today on Instagram (@alittlekinder). As the last day of my top 10 favorite new items, I really wanted to end with one of my favorite items (even if it's split between the two catalogs ;) ) Ok 2 things left to do.... 1). check out what I've shared on Instagram 2). check out what the rest of The Spot designers have created by clicking the image below. 





Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.



No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT