Love Blog Hop

Thursday, January 14, 2021


Today I am taking part in the Love Blog Hop with the Creative Collaboration team. The card I made for today is deceptively easy and would be fun in lots of color schemes. Let's take a look and talk about how to make this card.



Details for today's card

To create this card you need at least 3 colors of cardstock. I used Basic White, Real Red, and Blushing Bride. Honestly I wish I had a 4th color, maybe one of the grays. You will die cut the long heart chain from the Lots of Hearts dies. I die cut it 3 across in each of the colors. Choose one of the colors one your background. Add a piece of Basic White to the back and layer in the hearts to completely fill the card front. Once all the pieces are glued in (I used a liquid glue), run the piece through an embossing folder like the Painted Textures one from the new Mini Catalog.  I stamped the Buffalo Check heart in Blushing Bride and added the greeting from Meant to Be. 


Join us in Hopping:


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.





5 comments

  1. I love the added dimension the Buffalo Check adds to the heart! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea to piece the cut outs together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Buffalo Check heart is probably my favorite stamp in the whole catalog! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I love pink and red together x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT