Love is in the air over at New with SU! blog hop

Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Hey Y'all!

It's that time of the year... snow and Valentine's. Today's blog hop is all things hearts and love!



This month's hop is full of beautiful projects using some sets you would expect to see in a love and hearts blog hop and some that you would not. I can't wait for you to see what everyone created- you are going to LOVE it!!

Details for today's card


My card focus on the Lots of Hearts stamp set. This is a beautiful set of stamps and dies. They are not overly Valentine's themed. As a matter of fact, to have a Happy Valentine's Day message I had to pull out a second "hearts" set. I LOVE how this card turned out.

I added hearts from the Snail Mail suite and ribbon from the Art Floral suite. A few layers of cardstock and a background that was created by random stamping of the different heart stamps. 

I hope that you are inspired to grab your heart stamp sets and create something beautiful! Thank you for swinging by my blog. My goal is to make the world a kinder place one card at a time!


Hop on with us and check out the Love you Always card by Dianne Browning.




Roll Call:

Tricia’s Stamping Creations - Kangaroo & Company

Creative Juice by Loni - Treasures of Life

Sugar & Scraps - Heartfelt

Gifted Hands, Ink! - Love Always & Many Hearts Dies

As the Ink Dries - Lots of Hearts

Stamping Flair - Always in My Heart

Carterie Plus - Heartfelt

Scraphexe - Lots of Hearts/Ganz viel Herz

A Little Kinder - Lots of Hearts *** YOU ARE HERE****

24/7 Inkspiration - Love You Always

Stampin’ Scrapper - Forever & Always


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


2 comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT