It's a Flowering Cactus Product Medley Blog Hop!

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Hey y'all!

O to the M to the G!! Y'all this product Medley is probably my favorite one ever. No really... this one is it!  I have had so much fun playing with these products. Here is what I love about a product medley. Simply put you add some ink, maybe a little cardstock, and adhesive. That's it. Everything else is in the box.... stamps, dies, pattern paper (DSP), and embellishments. All there. No guessing what might work. 

The cards I'm sharing today are my January Customer Thank you cards. These get mailed out with a little gift from me each month. I love sending out cards as much as I love making them. I'm showing you 5 versions of the same basic card idea. This card layout or sketch is part of the Sheet Load of Paper monthly sketches. These come with a sketch, and a cutting guide for making a set number of cards. I use these a lot when I am making custom card sets on commission. So let's take a look at the cards.







Details for today's card

I love how different these 5 cards look, but they all came from the same template or sketch. I highly recommend using sketches. You can follow them exactly, like I did with this set (I mean all the dimensions for cutting were already figured out for me so why not ;) ) Or you can use it as an inspiration. 

Each of the cards started with a standard card base. I decided that these would have a top fold. I used both Highland Heather and Calypso Coral as my card bases.

The top layer of DSP is 4"x 5 1/4". This is a basic card front layer size. A lot of times I add a mat between this layer and the card base. I didn't do that this time. I used one of the DSP pages and die cut the cactus out. I did add Basic Black to help separate the DSP strip and the card base. 

Part of the fun of a sketch and cutting guide like this one is mixing and matching the patterns. I love how many different looks I could have come up with for these cards. I have a process video below, where I put the cards together. 

Video link:


Hop on to see the beautiful cards and projects using this Product Medley! It really is a must have and with all the pretty things to CASe you will have plenty of inspiration!

Products Used:


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


6 comments

  1. What a beautiful and colorful collection! You've really shown the papers off to their best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an explosion of colour! I love how you've used the same sketch and they all look so different

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! love how you coordinated and showcased all the different patterns in the paper collection! your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, this is a truly gorgeous kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the different papers, don't they work so well, such fab colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have showcased the DSP - I guess I am going to have to open my pack!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT