PMP sketch 3 ways!

Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Each demonstrator becomes part of a team or group. I'm part of the Paper Made Pretty team. This group is actually 2 leaders above me and I love getting together with women from my direct team and those who would be my "side sisters". This sketch came from the pretties team and I love it! I love it so much that I made 3 different cards with it. 

The first card uses the Harvest Hellos Stamp set. This would be great to go with a teacher gift. 


This second card uses the adorable We'll Walrus Be Friends stamp set. Y'all I can not get enough of this set!!!
This last card I made for my hubs for Valentine's. I love how the sketch can be used with any shape. The hearts in this last card stacked so nicely. I used dimentionals to lift the bottom heart.

Sketch for today's card

I would love to see what you do with this great sketch by Jana Eubank. If you post it online tag me #alittlekinderstamps.

I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT