The Spot Creative Challenge Week Theme Plant Kindness

Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Hey Y'all! Happy November! Can you believe it's already November? This year has felt like 20 all rolled into one. LOL But that is a story for another day.



Today's creative challenge is a theme challenge. These can either be super easy or so dang hard. This one took a minute for me. And then I was at work one day and during nap the idea hit me! So you know I teach pre k 3 year olds during the day, hence the afternoon nap- for them.  We have a kindness tree in our classroom. This is where I write down the kind things that happen in a day. It's part of an educational/ behavioral philosophy called Conscience Discipline. Long story short... I wanted to use the idea of the Kindness tree for this weeks theme. BUT I wasn't sure what stamp sets to use or sentiment stamp or anything. 

Details for today's card

In thinking about the idea of the kindness tree, I was drawn to the Birds and Branches set from the annual catalog. I loved this long branch. It reminds me of home decor to be honest. And that led me to the jar stamp from Jar of Flowers stamp set. Once I had those two pieces in place the rest fell together. 
I added this sentiment from the Comfort and Hope stamp set. The ribbon is from the August- December Mini Catalog, it's the 3/8" Embroidered Ribbon.  I used Misty Moonlight and Cinnamon Cider as the color scheme for my card. I added in Pear Pizzaz and Petal Pink for the "kindness branch". 

I hope that you make sure to hop over to The Spot and see what the others did with this theme, and then create something! I'd love to see your creation too!



No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT