Positive Inkers November Blog Hop

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Today I am sharing my card for the Positive Inkers blog hop. We are working with a sketch this month. 

When I first saw this sketch, I was drawn to the triangles and the banner. I love how my card turned out. I know you shouldn't pick favorites but I really love this one! 

Details for today's card


For my card I used Crumb Cake as a card base. Then I used the Stitched Triangle Dies to die cut two "trees" from the 'Tis The Season Designer Series Paper pack. I added the greeting from one of my FAVORITE sets from the August- December Mini Catalog. It's the A Merry Hello Host set. I added a vellum circle cut from the Painted Labels dies. 


Here is a close up. I love the simplicity of this card and how the colors pop. I love the subtle patterns in the patterned paper. I love how quickly this card could be recreated into multiples. 

The amazing artists of the Positive Inkers Design Team are at it again. Make sure you hop all the way through!


6 comments

  1. Simple card with beautiful colours Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of your card Karen! Thank you for being part of our global blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Karen, really modern, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Karen! The colors really pop on the clean design and I love how you added the vellum circle, too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Karen . Clean and simple, perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT