Big things coming in 2020

Thursday, December 26, 2019
I am so excited about the new year and the start of something new here on the A Little Kinder blog. I am starting my very own color challenge... more to challenge me to create beautiful things but also for you. I am hopeful that the color combinations that I challenge you with will inspire beautiful projects.



This challenge will post twice a month, on the 1st and the 15th. You will have until 11:59pm central time on the 14th and 30th to link your creations in the InLinkz gallery. The rules are simple... get inspired! Use only the colors in the challenge and what I am calling "basics". The basics include whisper white, very vanilla, gold, silver, and black. You can create anything! Cards, tags, gift boxes or bags, 3D projects, home decor... the sky's the limit. You will only be able to link 1 project though.

The Day family (me, the hubs, the son, and the daughter) will pick a favorite each. The favorites will get featured in a second post. Fun right? I also am planning to have a blog button at some point down the road.

As we close out the old year and bring in the new I hope that you will find time to join my color challenge!

I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT