Hello Fabulous... Count down to sale-a-bration Card #1

Saturday, December 28, 2019
Sale-a-bration is one of my most favorite times in the Stampin' Up! year. This is when every dollar you spend earns you free product. There are so many great stamp sets coming you are going to want them all. Sale-a-bration also means that there is a new catalog! In years past this mid year release was called the Occasions Catalog but it is getting a make over and a new name. The Mini Catalog will run from January to June and it's packed with some sets that I could not wait to get in the pre order.



I love the swish stamp that give the bottle of perfume a watercolored look.  I really feel like Stampin' Up! has stepped up their message stamps. I love the script " hello" with the typed "fabulous".  And those dies! Do you have these Stitched Nested Label dies? I swear they are my favorite! There is a close contender in the Mini Catalog.



Details for today's card

The base for this card is Purple Posey. I layered a Soft Suede piece that measures 5 1/4 by 4". Then I added two floral strips that are about an inch and a half wide. I then stamped on one of the Stitched Nested Dies and free handed a mat out of Purple Posey. I used some of the Black Glittered Organdy ribbon and Stampin' Dimentionals to add the Stitched Nested shape to the card.

The inspiration for this card came from my team's sketch challenge. I really love this sketch. So many possibilities!

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT