Sneak Peak! Healing Hugs card

Monday, December 23, 2019
Hey Y'all!
Have you heard? There is a new Mini Catalog that will launch on January 3, 2020. As a demonstrator (or happy shopper), you can order from this catalog right now! So exciting!


I have to tell ya, this Mini Catalog is fantastic! If you have ordered from me in the past, you will get one of these in the mail. I fell hard for some of the new sets. And others had to grow on me. TOday's card is a sneak peak of one of the suites that had to grow on me. I fell hard for the 3D embossing folder in the Tropical Oasis suite. It's called Coastal Weave and it's amazing! 

Here is the card:

Do you see the Coastal Weave embossed paper??? OH my law!!! It is amazing. I keep running my fingers over it. It takes me back to every woven beach bag or beach hat I have ever owned! And being a kid with family in Florida, that's a lot of hats and bags. 


This Hibiscus Flower is so beautiful. The stamp set itself beautiful. The hand drawn images are beautiful. The script front mixed with a classic typewriter type font is amazing. (this sentiment is not from this set- it's another amazing set from the Mini Catalog called So Sentimental). 

Details for today's card

This card just breathes peace to me. The neutral pallet with the pop of color in the flower are chasing away any blues that the cold winter days are bringing. I started with a basic top fold card from Sahara Sand. I then used a piece of Soft Suede cardstock in the Costal Weave 3D embossing folder. (Swoon!) I added the two rectangles cut from the Tropical Oasis DSP (designer series paper) and finally layered a whisper white rectangle cut from the Stitched Rectangle Dies.  The hibiscus flower was stamped and colored on whisper white paper and then fussy cut. There is a die set, I just didn't use it. The Hibiscus flower is colored with Blends and then I added a little Wink of Stella to make it sparkle. Y'all I'm loving this card. My family is a meh... and I'm all swoon.

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT