Something old, Something new... Happy Birthday Owl card

Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Hey Y'all!
I promised to share the other cards I made for #GDP218 sketch challenge. This is one of them. This perky card uses some of last years Occasions paper from the Sweet Treats suit and the adorable Check You Out stamp set from the new Annual Catalog. I love the "wood block" look of this set. Something very classic about it. I used the stripped paper for my color inspiration. I love Pool Party as a base for anything bring and cheery!

Details for today's card

Pool party sets the stage for Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape, and Bermuda Bay. This is a standard 4.25 x 5.5" card with a side fold. The Whisper White panel on the the front was die cut with the Rectangle Stitched dies, then layered onto Gorgeous Grape cardstock. I used the birthday hat from the Broadway Birthday stamp set. To finish off this card I used a glitter epoxy dot at the center of the hat. Just for a little piazza!

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT