Decisions Decisions....#GDP218

Saturday, December 7, 2019
Hey Y'all!
I fell hard for this Global Design Project challenge sketch. There are SO very many ways to use it. Like straight up, piece for piece. Or small tweaks. Or the possibilities are endless. So I ended up with 3 different cards to pick from, I'll share the other 2 cards later this week. The problem is that I only need 1 card for the challenge. LOL. Let's look at the sketch:
This has so many possibilities. Merge the two squares into one. Use a large image instead of squares. Change the squares to hearts or stars or circles. See TOTAL inspiration from just the sketch.  So here is the first card that I made from the sketch. I used the We'll Walrus Be Friends stamp set. I love these walruses so much!!!


Here is a close up. Those faces!!! Man they get me every time.


Details for today's card

I selected a color palette that felt "winter ocean". Night of Navy paired with Smoky Slate and Seaside Spray. The DSP (Designer Series Paper) is from the last catalog. I also used the High Tide 3D Embossing folder. The walruses are stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored with Gray Granite and Seaside Spray Blends. I added a touch of Wink of Stella to the water for some shine. This is a standard 4.75 x 5.5" card.

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


1 comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT