Up for a Challenge? Ouch Card

Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Hey Y'all! I know I can't be the only one to have experienced looking for my cell phone while using it as a flashlight, right? Or looking for your glasses that are on the top of your head? Well today's card kind of falls into that same category. I LOVE the Global Design Challenges. I really love how a challenge can spark my creativity or push me to use a stamp set that is collecting dust. But with the holidays and family being in town and about 52 other reasons, I didn't get this card photographed or up on the blog until now.


Details for today's card

This card is a mix of old and new. I have problem using DSP (designer series paper). I'll admit it's hard knowing that it only sticks around for the life of one catalog. What if, 2 years from now, I NEEED that crumb cake gingham and whisper white paper that was only in the 2019-2019 catalog? I mean really, it's not like Stampin' Up! doesn't give me new and great papers each and EVERY new catalog that I fall head over heals for. ::eye roll to a palm forehead person::

Today's card uses a mix of two retired papers, card stock, and a new this Annual Catalog stamp set. I used the #GDP217 for my color combination.



Products Used:



I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT