ALK color challenge 2 inspiration- Cute as a Bug!

Tuesday, February 11, 2020
I'm sharing todays card but I'm not a big fan. Yep, sometimes whatI end up with is nothing like what I envisioned. Today's card is that for me. The funny part is that the hubs loves this card! Like it's his favorite of the day. Now there are parts of this card that I do like. I love the little hearts in the open window of the scalloped heart. I love the top section with the little hearts and the black and white paper. But I'm not feeling it all together. I guess what I am trying to say is that what you don't love, I might go crazy over! Never be afraid to share.


This card also uses the color challenge #2 color scheme. I like the addition of the black and white paper with the pinks and reds. It helps balance the with in the sentiment and in the background.

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT