A Little Kinder Color Challenge #2

Saturday, February 1, 2020
Are you ready for the next challenge? This is February's color challenge, with a nod to Valentine's Day. Rocco Rose, Merry Merlo, and Crumb Cake are a beautiful combination. I love the country chic feel of this color combination! 

Here is my inspiration for this color challenge. I LOVE this little meerkat! He just looks like he wants to give you a hug. I used the heart die from the 

Details for today's card


  • Card base is Crumb Cake 5.5x8.5" scored and folded at 4.25"
  • 4x5.25" piece of Crumb Cake embossed with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder
  • 3x4.25" Rocco Rose cardstock
  • 2.5x4.25" Golden Honey DSP
  • 2x4.25" Merry Merlot cardstock
  • Whisper White cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies- sponge Crumb Cake on the larger die, stamp Meerket on the smaller die cut
  • Use a scrap of Whisper White to stamp "Happy Birthday" from Label Me Bold stamp set

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT