Little Ladybug Thinking of you card- Something old and something new

Friday, February 7, 2020
Today's card uses the Sale-a-bration Hostess set, Little Ladybug.  I mixed a little old with a little new to create this card. I loved the old wood Designer Series Paper (DSP). I knew I wanted to pair that with the script paper from the current catalog. I used January's Color challenge colors to make this card, with the addition of the white washed wood DSP. 

It's hard to see in this full picture but I also used the Rose Metallic Thread. Here is a close up where you can see it. I decided to use Flirty Flamingo and Crumb Cake Blends to color the ladybug. I didn't get the dies that are part of the Product Coordination so I fussy cut the ladybug. Then I layered her onto one of the scalloped hearts. 

Details for today's card


  • Thick Whisper White Card base with a side fold.
  • Smoky Slate cut to 4 x 5.25"
  • Script Basic Gray DSP cut to 3 7/8x 5 1/8"
  • Wood DSP cut to 3.75 x5" with the bottom edge torn.
  • Dotted Flirty Flamingo DSP is 1.75" and the solid DSP is 1".


Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT