Happy Birthday to you Sale a bration

Sunday, February 23, 2020
Happy Sunday! Did you know that Sale-a-bration is almost half over??? On March 3 the second set of Sale-a-bration items will be released. I am madly creating with them so I can share (demonstrators get to order early- it's a perk). I'm telling you that there is a stamp set in round 2 that is my all time favorite!!!

Today's card is using one of the current gift with purchase sets in the first Sale-a-bration catalog. It also features one of the Designer Series papers.

As usual I tell it like it is. This Birthday set really didn't jump out at me when I first saw it. I was kind of meh about it. I liked it. I saw the potential and I saw a LOT of fussy cutting. Then Stampin' Up! released the Product Coordinations and y'all this one jumped up to my gotta get it list! The dies make cutting this cake so worth it! The best part is that those flowers can be cut out on their own or as part of the cake. 


The dies are a great addition. I love that there is a cake stand by it's self and look at those sprig and leaf dies! The two dies on the left cut the flowers and cake and just the flowers (top). 

This is the stamp set. It's free with a $50 purchase. In my card I used the cake image and die cut it with the cake and flower die. In the background I stamped the "confetti" Rococo Rose on Rococo Rose Cardstock. The happy birthday sentiment is from the new Label Me Bold stamp set. It is a must have set. The honey comb looking paper is part of the Golden Honey DSP (designer series paper) from the Sale-a-bration catalog. Some dimentionals and rhinestones and this card is ready to celebrate!

Details for today's card


  • Card Base- Crumb Cake with a side fold.
  • Merry Merlot cut to 4x5.25"
  • The honeycomb paper from Golden Honey DSP cut to 3 7/8x 5 1/8"- sponged with Rococo Rose and Merry Merlot ink.
  • Rococo Rose cut to 2.75" wide and die cut with the scalloped end.
  • scraps of Whisper White for the cake and sentiments. 
  • Blends to color cake

Products Used:


Did you know????

You can now subscribe to my blog by email.... click the picture below or use the Follow Me link on the side bar and NEVER miss a post again!


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT