Galintine's card- Lucky to have a friend like you!

Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Today I'm sharing a card to give to your bestie at Valentine's Day. I love the simplicity of this card. The background is a watercolor wash of Flirty Flamingo. Then I used Smoky Slate to stamp my greeting and the dotted heart on to Whisper White. The scallop heart is punched from Smoky Slate. I used the Rose Metallic Thread to add some sparkle.

Details for today's card

Here is a close up of the heart and metallic thread. I LOVE the metallic thread against the wash of Flirty Flamingo.

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT