CongratYOUlations card featuring Sale-a-bration stamps!

Friday, January 24, 2020
This is another take on the color combination of basic gray, pumpkin pie, and pear pizzaz. I did add black to this card too.

Details for today's card


  • Whisper White Thick cardstock 5.5x8.5" scored at 4.25"
  • Basic Gray 4x5.25" embossed with the Costal Weave 3D embossing folder
  • Pear Pizzaz cut to 2x3"
  • 1/2" strip of Golden Honey DSP
  • Thoughtful Blooms stamp set (part of Sale-a-bration)
  • Small Blooms punch (part of Sale-a-bration)
  • Silver Metallic thread
  • Basic gems


Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT