A few of my favorite suites day 1- Birthday Bonanza Suite

Monday, January 6, 2020
Morning!
Today I am sharing some more of the Stampin' Up! videos of my favorite suites. This suite grabbed my attention from the first second I saw it! I shared my lion Birthday Bonanza Suite card a few days ago but I couldn't share the videos yet. There are so many great things that you can do with this set. I can not wait to see what you make.

Here is a walk through of the Designer Series Paper.


I LOVE this layout from the Mini Catalog. Maybe I need to have a party just to create all the cute projects! The colors used in this suite are so happy and cheerful, sure to make any birthday bright.



Look at how cute this toucan looks with the paper from the Tropical Oasis Suite!! Tomorrow I am going to share about that suite. 



Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT