Can't Thank You Enough card

Monday, January 13, 2020

Today I am sharing a card that I made using Color Challenge blog hop color combination. As you have figured out, I'm pretty honest with y'all about how I feel. And this color combo didn't strike me. I didn't fall in love with it. I didn't get inspired by it. It felt VERY fall to me. And then I started "playing".

I pulled the 3 colors of ink, a sheet of cardstock in each color and two stamp sets that I thought might work. Then I just looked at them. Slowly this first card came together. But I really like the end result.

Details for today's first card

This is a side fold card in Basic Gray, layered with Pear Pizzaz and then a layer of Whisper White. I pulled some script DSP in Basic Gray. This one is found in the 6x6" DPS pack of Neutral colors. I stamped the new Thoughtful Blooms set that you can get free with purchase from the Sale- a-bration catalog. I used the Stitched So Sweetly dies to cut frame in Pumpkin and then Whisper White. I stamped the greeting from So Sentimental set from the new Mini Catalog in Basic Gray. A few dimensional and rhinestones and my card was done. The hubs really liked this one!


Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.





No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT