Sweetheart Roses Bag

Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Hello lovelies! I promised to share this creation a while back and it kept getting bumped in the line up. But not anymore! This adorable bag was made with the new Best Dressed Suite die cuts. I really got this suite because of this die, how is that for honesty. LOL! I loved all the little bags that I was seeing from On Stage. I knew I needed this die in my life. See my day job is pre school teacher and this year I have 15 girls in a class of 18. Oh my its a lot of little girls. But I know my little girls would LOVE treats in this little bag! Don't worry, I can totally make this into a backpack for the little boys ;)  I wouldn't dare leave them out of the fun. 


This die is so versatile! Emboss a background, stamp a background, or use DSP (pattern paper) as the base for a super cute bag. For this bag I used the Tuffted 3D embossing folder. 


Details for today's card


  • Purple Posy embossed with the Tuffted 3D embossing folder
  • Rose flower cut from Best Dressed DSP
  • Silver Metallic Thread

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT