A Little Kinder Color Challenge #1

Wednesday, January 1, 2020
It's time for our FIRST color challenge!! I am so excited. Since the next big "event" happening on the calendar is Valentine's Day, I picked a color combination that has a little sweet mixed with the ability to create for the men in your lives. When my daughter was still living here we were balance boys and girls- two of each. Now that she is in college, I'm out numbered! The guys seem to rule the house. I love my boys (the hubs and the son), but pink , blush, and red will not work for them.
So there it is... our challenge is to use Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, and Basic Gray. I am envisioning beautiful projects both for Valentie's and everyday. This color combination screams classy and classic  couture like Chanel. While not full of trendy colors, these will stand the test of time! I can't wait to see what you create.

Some Inspiration for you:





I really did have a lot of fun with the color combination. It's very timeless. I also loved that arrow stamp! I can't wait to play with this set again. Now I'm dying to see what you come up with!! Link below...

Add your projects here:


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.



No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT