More ALK Color Challenge inspiration! Candy Box

Friday, January 17, 2020
Today I'm sharing another project using the first ALK (a little kinder) color challenge. This is a slide out treat wrap. Simply pull the bow and out slides the chocolate. I used the new Heartfelt stamp set and dies to make this wrap. I love how easy it is to "spruce" up a treat using the wrap idea. I've use all the Little Debbie treats in this way, along with Hershey bars. Super easy and a great quick treat!




Details for today's card

To create this pull out treat, I started by measuring the chocolate piece. This would be unique to your candy inside. One tip that I have is to add 1/2" to the total measurement to give you a flap. For example this wrap is only 1/2" thick and 2 inches across. If you add 2 +2+ 1/2+1/2 that would give you a 5 inch long piece of paper, however there is no flap. By cutting the smoky slate cardstock to 5 1/2 inches you now have a flap to connect the slide. The heart is on dimentionals.

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT