It's here! The Mini Catalog is finally here!

Friday, January 3, 2020
Y'all I have literally been dying to share these catalogs with you! If you have ordered from me in the last year, you were mailed copies that you should have now. If you don't have a demonstrator already, I would love to get you a copy and be your demonstrator.

Today I am sharing some videos from Stampin' Up! that go along with my favorite sets and suites.

First up a walk through of the brand new Mini Catalog!! This year Stampin' Up! hit it out of the park with this catalog. There are SO many beautiful new sets and suites that I know you are going to love.



Let's start with a look at the suite I used in the first A Little Kinder Color Challenge.

 



I hope you loved getting to see the new From My Heart Products! I couldn't wait to use them either. I think my favorite thing about this suite is that it's not limited to just I love you type cards.

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT