Count down to Sale-a-bration... card #3 tomorrow is the BIG day!

Thursday, January 2, 2020
Today I am sharing a card using the new Bonanza Birthday suite. I am in love with this set!!! I love the style of this set. It reminds me of elementary school art when we would "draw" on foam meat trays and then make a print from it. When we got to see the catalog at the beginning of December the question was thrown around about if this set was just for kids. My answer was heck no! This set is all about fun and bright colors!


Details for today's card

This is a side fold card. I cut the DSP to 4 x 51/4". Then I added a strip of 1" paper before I added it to the card base. I used the die set to cut a tag from Pool Party. I used the 2" circle punch and the Starburst punch to make the base for the lion image. I stamped the lion with So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. The finishing touches are sequins and some of the beautiful new Daffodil Delight ruched ribbon.

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT