Reflecting on Birthdays with a cute Koala card!

Monday, January 20, 2020
Each January I write all the family's birthdays on my new wall calendar. Target dollar spot or Bullseye's Playground has the BEST trendy calendars. I got 3. No joke. I got one for my craft area, one for the kitchen and one that is a weekly calendar. This always gets to thinking about making birthday cards. I mean who doesn't need like a million birthday cards and heaven forbid Aunt Jane gets the SAME card and Uncle Frank, right?



When the Mini Catalog came out I fell hard for the Birthday Bonanza products. We have a discussion board just for all the demonstrators and happy shoppers that was blowing up about these images. The debate was just for kids or adults too! Yes this set could be for kids but the graphic woodblock type nature of the images could be adult too. You just need the right colors and paper. So there you have it, I'm Team Adult for this stamp set. 


I have used this basic card design over and over and over with all types of images and cards. I just love the happy nature of the round circles. The card looks great if you use one image like I did on this one or if you use 3 different images. It's just a playful and fun card design. One tip I have for a card like this, one that is all cardstock, is to emboss the background so that it has texture. Without the embossed background it just feels like it is lacking something. I love the Subtle 3D embossing folder for just this reason. This card would look great with a piece of Gray Granite embossed with the new Costal Weave 3D embossing folder.

Details for today's card


  • Base is Thick Whisper White cut at 5.5x8.5" and scored at 4.25"
  • Gray Granite layer is cut to 4x5.25" and embossed with the Subtle 3D embossing folder
  • Daffidil Delight cardstock punched with the 2.25" Starburst punch
  • Whisper White punched with the 2" circle punch.
  • scraps of Whisper White for the hats.

Products Used:



I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT