ALK color challenge #1 stamped background card

Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Today I am sharing another card I made using the first ALK color challenge combination. Y'all I am in LOVE with this color combination. There is something so timeless and classic about it.


 For this card I created my own background paper by stamping the heart stamp in Flirty Flamingo. I layered that stamped background piece onto Basic Gray. Then both pieces were place on to a thick Whisper White card base. The greeting for this card was stamped in Smoky Slate on Whisper White. Once I punched the heart out, I layered it on a scalloped Smoky Slate heart. I added some of the new faceted gems and boom.... card done!



Details for today's card


  • Card base: thick Whisper White cut at 5.5" x 4.25"
  • Basic Gray layer: 4" x 5.25"
  • Stamped layer: 3.75" x 5" Whisper white stamped with Flirty Flamingo
  • Stamp and punch "Happy Valentine's Day" in Smoky Slate and punch with heart punch. Layer on scalloped Smoky Slate heart

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT